300 gms - Mushrooms, cut into half
½ cup - Milk
½ tsp - Cornflour
Kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
1 tsp - Oil
Salt to taste
4 nos - Red chillies
4 nos - Garlic
1 no - Ginger 1 inch piece
2 tsp - Corriander Powder
1 tsp -
Cooking Instructions :
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly. Drain and keep aside.
- Dissolve the cornflour in the milk and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the prepared chilli-garlic paste and kasuri methi and sauté for one minute
- Add cornflour-milk mixture and salt and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes
- Coat the mushrooms with this mixture and marinate for 30 mins.
- Put mushrooms in a skewer and bake in tandoor. Serve hot